Students have the ability to apply for a Student Exchange Study Abroad Option for a period of 3 months. Students will be selected on the basis of merit and communication skills and the respective Universities guidelines.
- Each program – including taught subjects – differs by host university and country
- The duration can be between 1-3 months which depends on the host institution’s program
- When can it happen? After the 12 months-long academic course has been finished at UBS
- The exchange student receives a Certificate of Completion issued by the host institution if s/he clears the exams of the subjects has been taught by the host institution during the duration of the exchange
- The Certificate of Completion will be accepted by UBS automatically
- Costs vary by each country as well as the lifestyle of the student
Our MBA student has gone to study one month in France at University of Angers in the framework of our student exchange program.
- During the one month exchange, she will attend 4 courses with a group of French students enrolled in Master in International Management, along with a group of 15 American MBA students
- The following MBA courses will be taught in English by two American professors:
- Corporate Finance
- Brand Management
- New Product Development
- International Monetary Systems
- If she clears the exams in France, she is going to receive a certificate for completing the subjects.
- Accommodation: room at university campus’ dormitory
- Estimated costs for the one month program (excluding flight tickets, health & travel insurance, visa) will be roughly 700 – 900 EUR (it depends also on the lifestyle of the student)