UBS offers world class living standards and has been termed a ‘FIVE STAR UNIVERSITY’ by India Today Magazine for the excellent student living accommodation within the campus for national as well as international students. Student residences provide a comfortable and safe environment to the residents to succeed academically, grow personally, to make lasting friendships with the fellow students & faculty and to meet their personal interests and professional needs. All students live on the UBS Campus to ensure they can participate in all the academic, professional and fun activities on Campus.
Students live in resort like apartment blocks. Each student gets an Air-conditioned single room with attached bathroom with four students sharing a living room, dining room and kitchenette. Each room is furnished with a bed, study desk, chair and cupboard. The bathrooms have a hot water geyser and the Kitchenette is equipped with filtered drinking water, hot water kettle and hot plate. The Rooms are mountain facing or Campus facing. We also have dual sharing option for the rooms.
Seasons @ UBS Campus
During the rains (Mid June – September) you experience over 20 waterfalls from the mountains with gushing streams and overflowing lakes. During the winter (End November to Mid-March) the temperature drops to 11 Degrees with clear blue skies with a million stars. The summer (April to Mid-June) are the hot months.
Cultural Diversity @ Campus
- UBS strives to promote an environment where staff and students enjoy culturally inclusive behaviour and activities; cultural differences are celebrated as we believe in ‘Celebrating the difference’.
- Regional and International Diversity: UBS has a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff and students from 23 states of India and 10 countries
- Language Diversity: at UBS the students, faculty and staff speak, English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Gujarati, Telegu, Konkani, Kannada, Oriya, Sindhi, Malayali, Bengali, Assamese and International Languages like Mandarin, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Lithuanian and Urdu.
- Religious Diversity: UBS Faculty, staff and students belong to different religions like Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Jainism, Zoroastrianism (Parsi) and Sikhism.
- Diversity of Festivals: Students also experience different religious festivals like: Diwali, Holi, Christmas, Gurpurab, etc., where they get to know the traditions, faith, and spirituality of other religions.
- Exchange of Ideas: UBS provides many opportunities for information exchange on inter cultural initiatives, programmes, and activities in the UBS community.