Scholarships will be available to exceptional Students to encourage them to excel further, in their academic pursuit for an MBA. The Scholarship amount could be upto Rs. 50,000/- depending on the academic record and merit performance of the student, as per guideline decided by the Management.
Scholarships / Earn while you Learn on Campus
This Scholarship is available for students who have achieved any of the following
- Work Experience above 5 years
- Graduation with Distinction (Above 80%)
- GMAT Score above 650+
- CAT Score above 85%ile
Up to Rs.1 Lakh Excellence Scholarship for Early enrollment of students with the above criteria. Students need to apply prior to December 15 for enrollment for the following year. The students who get selected for the Scholarships which are limited will need to confirm their admission by the end date mentioned in the Offer Letter to avail of the Excellence Scholarship.
In line with our company logo (tagline) “Keep Aspiring”, Capital First Limited, through its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program is providing financial assistance to meritorious students from the economically weaker sections of the society so that they can afford admissions into reputed institutions who offer an MBA degree or its equivalent. In this regard, we will be giving away scholarships to deserving students under the Capital First Scholarship Program.
We have a vision of empowering individuals to fulfil their dream of education by enabling academic institutions to create a financially inclusive ecosystem. We believe that individuals will benefit even beyond completion of their education, they will have options of greatly enhancing the economic and social status of themselves, their families and be an inspiration to others in their position.What is the ‘CFL Scholars’ program and who can apply?
CFL scholars program is the CSR initiative by Capital First Limited- which provides scholarship of INR 1 lakh p.a to meritorious students who belong to financially challenged backgrounds and want to pursue an MBA program or its equivalent.
For the current year, CFL will be supporting 100 meritorious individuals who will begin their MBA program in the academic year 2017-18.
The financial eligibility criterion for the CFL Scholars program is-
- The candidate’s family income should be less than INR 6 lakhs p.a*.
How do I apply?
If a candidate meets the eligibility criteria, then she/he can create an account on our portal and complete the formalities required for the application online.
Candidates need to create an account by providing their username and registered email address. Post the registration process, candidates are required to provide their personal details, academic records and upload necessary documents.
We would advise the candidates to save the changes during the application process to avoid any loss of data.
Once the application is submitted, an applicant number will be generated through which the candidate can track their application status. Applications will be reviewed by Capital First Limited and the final intimation will be sent through mail on the candidate’s registered email address or can be viewed on the portal as well.
Terms and Conditions:
- The final acceptance of the proposed candidates shall be on the basis of internal due diligence and checks done by Capital First Ltd
- The final disbursement of scholarship amount to the applicant’s college shall be basis the fee receipt submitted by the applicant of the part payment of fees paid by the applicant
- Capital First reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to reject or disqualify any application; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the scholarship, as appropriate.
- Capital First reserves the right, to use the photograph /profile of the scholarship applicant/beneficiary for future publication use or for communication purposes with Capital First’s stakeholders.
- As number of scholarships to be granted are limited, Capital First reserves the right to stop the application process post achieving the final number of scholarships to be granted in a particular year. The total number of scholarships to be granted this year can be seen on the live tracker above this screen.
For prompt resolution to your queries related to the program or difficulty in the application process, do write to email@example.com
Part Fund your Education – Earn while you Learn
The objective is for the students to learn through these assignments, contribute towards UBS success and part fund their education.
We offer various part time work options to partly fund your BBA / MBA course, similar to those offered by US and UK Universities. This option of partial funding will be available to selected students based on eligibility criteria as decided by the institute.
Examples of some part time projects
- General administration
- Local Community building activities
- Part time public relations consulting as well as media relations Invigilation
- Teaching assistant
- IT consultant
- Corporate Presenter
- Green officer
- Marketing Related
- Social Network activation and Blogging
- UBS Incubation Centre Support
- International Universities tie-up
- Admission Support
- Industry and Corporate Relations
These options will allow students to earn while they learn so that they can offset their earnings against their hostel fees. Students can earn upto Rs. 2,000/- per month (depending on the requirement from time to time). These assignments could range anywhere between 1 month to 12 months as the case might be.
- Student will need to put in a request to the Dean in writing, indicating their area of interest
- Student will be interviewed for the vacant positions by the respective department which has the requirement
- Students will be informed within a week of the selection for the role – with preference to the area of interest. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Students will be briefed on their assignment and expectations about the role and will commence the assignment as agreed with the Professor/Department Head.
- Students will need to submit a monthly report of their activities to avail of the Earn While You Learn program and be able to demonstrate their contributions towards Experiential Learning Corporation (ELC).
Note: These part time assignments must not interfere with the student’s academic performance and will not be used an excuse for poor performance in any subject. In the event that the student’s grades are suffering as a result of the assignment, the assignment will be terminated immediately after the Trimester results.