The Swiss School of Management (SSM), in collaboration with Universal Business School (UBS) is now offering its prestigious MBA Program in India. Students who meet the requirements will receive an internationally accredited MBA Degree specifically designed to equip students with the tools and analytical framework required for a successful career along with an AICTE Approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The interactive community of SSM’s faculty members and Indian students will work together to achieve quality education relevant to today’s knowledge-based economy.
This MBA Degree Program is primarily focused on the needs of career driven professionals addressing the rather substantial gaps of other MBA programs currently being offered in India.
BUSINESS SCHOOL HIGHLIGHTS
WHY SWISS SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT MBA DEGREE @ UBS?
These methods ensure student’s ability to grasp complex concepts, put them in practice, develop learning agility and ensure the business fundamentals are engrained in them.
- Global Management & Leadership
- Luxury Management
STUDENT VALUE PROPOSITION
Students become future ready in the VUCA world and are able to:
- Develop confidence to face any challenges
- Become adaptable and agile
- Use the right analytical tools
- Learn about business operations at different scales – from multinational companies to small and medium enterprises.
- Explore new approaches to critical thinking and independent analysis.
- Facilitate quick decision making
- Ask the right questions in a live environment
- Come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- Develop a personal value proposition which will directly impact and add value to future employers
CORPORATE VALUE CREATION AND EMPLOYABILITY
Application Fees: Application Form will be processed on receiving Rs.1500/- (USD 30)
STEP 2: Attach Required Documents (See list below) or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org,in
Any document not available can be emailer later.
STEP 3: 1st Round Personal Interview (Internal focussed)
STEP 4: 2nd Round Personal Interview (External focussed)
STEP 5: Selected Candidates will get a Provisional Offer Letter (Unconditional or Conditional)
STEP 6: Confirm your Admission if conditions met
NOTE: For any queries email email@example.com
- Academic Mark Sheets (10th,12th, Graduation)
- CAT/GMAT/C-MAT/CET Scorecard
- Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Letter from Principal confirming your %age achieved and Class and confirming you have duly passed
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) – Download Sample PDF
- Two Letter of Reference (LOR) (School/College/Employer) – Download Sample PDF (1) (2)
Students must achieve an Aggregate of 70% across all Criteria to be considered for Admission.
|Courses||Duration||Tuition Fees||Student Accommodation Fees
Food Expenses (4 Meals / Day)
|AICTE Approved Dual
Continent MBA Degree – SSM, Italy
|15 Months||Rs. 8.48 Lacs||Rs. 1,78,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
(Includes: Electricity, Water, WiFi,
Housekeeping, Soft Furnishing,
Laundry, Gym, & Sports Facilities)
|MBA Degree from Swiss School of Management,
Italy (Accredited by IACBE, USA; CHEA, USA; EDQUA, Switzerland)
+ AICTE Approved PGDM
|Boarding & Lodging|
(Single Sharing) : Rs. 2,34,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
(Dual Sharing) : Rs. 1,78,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
|Accommodation & Meals: We offer single / double A/C Rooms
with ensuite washroom, common Living & Dining Room with Kitchenette.
Fee includes students accommodation, House keeping, Soft Furnishing,
WiFi, Laundry, Gym and extensive Sports Facilities. We offer 4 Meals / Day with Veg., Jain & Non-Veg.
options cooked in seperate kitchens.
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 30,000/-|
Any changes to the Meals option and Student Accommodation option will be entertained, only prior to the commencement of the Institutes’s academic year.
Each Student needs to pay a refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 30,000. This amount will be adjusted against any damage to UBS property or any outstanding dues towards any Fees or any Expenses outstanding. It can also be used for any penalty or fines which the student is levied during his stay at the Campus. Students will be refunded the balance amount at the completion of the course when they are checking out of the Campus after adjusting for any dues accruing to the Institute.