The MBA is an internationally recognised and respected qualification for managers. The teaching program is aimed at those who are looking to develop their careers and at ‘high flyers’ that need an understanding of all the major functions of business providing generalist knowledge for prospective leaders. In addition to enhancing successful students’ career prospects, the course aims to encourage independent and creative thinkers. This is done by following the UK Quality Assurance Agency guidelines in giving students a ‘strong practical and professional orientation’ differentiating it from other Indian MBA programs. This program allows students to become a Master in 2 areas (specialisations), which opens up opportunities across multiple fields.
WHY PGDM WITH GLOBAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (GMP) @ UBS?
GMP - GLOBAL ACCREDITATION
COURSE STRUCTURE (Cardiff Met. University, UK)
COURSE STRUCTURE (INSEEC Business School, France & Swiss School of Management, Italy)
COURSE STRUCTURE (University of Economics, Bulgaria)
These methods ensure student’s ability to grasp complex concepts, put them in practice, develop learning agility and ensure the business fundamentals are engrained in them.
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Product Management
- Health Sector Management
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
STUDENT VALUE PROPOSITION
Students become future ready in the VUCA world and are able to:
- Develop confidence to face any challenges
- Become adaptable and agile
- Learn about business operations at different scales – from multinational companies to small and medium enterprises.
- Explore new approaches to critical thinking and independent analysis.
- Use the right analytical tools
- Facilitate quick decision making
- Ask the right questions in a live environment
- Come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- Develop a personal value proposition which will directly impact and add value to future employers
CORPORATE VALUE CREATION AND EMPLOYABILITY
Application Fees: Application Form will be processed on receiving Rs.1500/- (USD 30)
STEP 2: Attach Required Documents (See list below) or email them to email@example.com,in
Any document not available can be emailer later.
STEP 3: 1st Round Personal Interview (Internal focussed)
STEP 4: 2nd Round Personal Interview (External focussed)
STEP 5: Selected Candidates will get a Provisional Offer Letter (Unconditional or Conditional)
STEP 6: Confirm your Admission if conditions met
NOTE: For any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Mark Sheets (10th,12th, Graduation)
- CAT/GMAT/C-MAT/CET Scorecard
- Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Letter from Principal confirming your %age achieved and Class and confirming you have duly passed
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) – Download Sample PDF
- Two Letter of Reference (LOR) (School/College/Employer) – Download Sample PDF (1) (2)
MBA + PGDM
(10th, 12th & Graduation)
(CAT, C-MAT, GMAT, CET)
|5||Work Experience / Leadership||20%|
|6||Statement of Purpose & 2 Letters of Reference|
|Course||Duration||Tuition Fees||Qualification Awarded|
|AICTE Approved PGDM (Business Management)
With GMP from (Cardiff Met. University, UK)
|24 months||Rs.10,98,000||AICTE Approved PGDM (Business Management)|
|Boarding & Lodging|
(Single Sharing) : Rs. 2,34,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
(Dual Sharing) : Rs. 1,78,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
|Accommodation & Meals: We offer single / double A/C Rooms
with ensuite washroom, common Living & Dining Room with Kitchenette.
Fee includes students accommodation, House keeping, Soft Furnishing,
WiFi, Laundry, Gym and extensive Sports Facilities. We offer 4 Meals / Day with Veg., Jain & Non-Veg.
options cooked in seperate kitchens.
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 30,000/-|
Any changes to the Meals option and Student Accommodation option will be entertained, only prior to the commencement of the Institutes’s academic year.
Each Student needs to pay a refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 30,000. This amount will be adjusted against any damage to UBS property or any outstanding dues towards any Fees or any Expenses outstanding. It can also be used for any penalty or fines which the student is levied during his stay at the Campus. Students will be refunded the balance amount at the completion of the course when they are checking out of the Campus after adjusting for any dues accruing to the Institute.Refund Policy
1. Application Fee – INR 1,500/ – Non refundable / Non transferable
2. First Installment Fee – INR 1,00,000/- Non refundable / Non transferable
3. Tuition Fee
- If a student cancels BEFORE the commencement of the degree program the fee paid towards tuition (installments) will be refunded. However NO REFUND is applicable for the First Installment fee.The first installment fee can be transferred to one subsequent intake only, if student officially fills-up Postponement form with applicable fee however, new fee structure will apply.If the student transfers his registration to the next intake and decides to cancel his registration thereafter, in such cases no refund will be applicable on the first installment fees.
- If a student cancels AFTER the commencement of the program, any advanced installment paid will be non-refundable.
4. Scholarship/Fee Waiver/Recommendation
- If the student wishes to cancel the program in between, fees accrued till the date of cancellation excluding scholarship/fee waiver/recommendation granted must be paid before release of any academic & non-academic documents
- If a student is found to violate the UBS Code of Conduct, there will be no refund of any amount under any circumstance.
- The above refund policy is applicable irrespective of the cause for refund and includes medical emergencies and all other causes.
5. Student Housing Policy
- It is mandatory for students to opt for Universal Business School Accommodation on Campus. The student housing fees do not include meal costs.
- Fees cannot be paid per semester and needs to be paid as per the Offer Letter. Any delay in payment may result in Rs.100/- penalty per week.
- Student Housing fees once paid would not be refunded under ANY circumstance.
- Accommodation would be made available 2 days before the start of orientation.
- If a student requires student housing during the Final Term / Internship Period / summer break, he/she would have to inform the institute in advance.
Entire amount of Security/Caution Money Deposit will be refunded to the candidate.
For calculation of the Cancellation Charges on the pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit e.g. if the candidate cancels admission on third day i.e.within one month after the start of academic session & the seat is filled before the cutoff date, then Cancellation charges on pro rata basis will be the higher amount of (Entire fee ) /12 or Rs. 1000/-
Universal Business School (UBS) has to duly follow all Rules and Regulations of AICTE, Government of India. Any changes by AICTE in programs, structure, policies etc. will be duly implemented by UBS, and the student cannot hold us responsible for any changes.
I could go on & on about the benefits of being an UBSian. This college is like none other! Whatever I expected & prayed out of this college, am getting more than that! Proud to be an UBSian!
UBS definitely was a life changing decision for me, where I have learnt management is doing things right & Leadership is doing the right things. UBS taught me the secret to winning is constant & consistent management. I will cherish every single moment spent learning here, all throughout my life
I am greatful & I would like to thank UBS for giving me this opportunity to study the Cardiff Met degree & be a part of their Graduation ceremony. It felt special & made my family proud