Cardiff Metropolitan University is a top ranked UK University and has been consistently ranked in the Top 10 UK universities on several parameters including ‘overall student satisfaction’. It has attracted students over 1000 students from 140 countries around the world, making it the most diverse university in United Kingdom.
On successfully completing three years, students will be eligible to receive a BA (Hons) Business and Management Studies Degree from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK, which has a student body from 140 countries around the world. You will have the ability to get International best practices and global standards delivered to you in India with an opportunity to study in the UK as well.
Studying with a global curriculum and having the opportunity to study in an international environment will help students expand their horizon and develop into truly global managers, who are well-adept at successfully managing situations irrespective of culture or geography. Along with equipping students with international exposure, this course renders successful scholars eligible for a – BA (Hons) Business and Management Studies.
Key Highlights of Cardiff Metropolitan University
- The Higher Education Academy’s Postgraduate Research Students Survey ranked Cardiff Metropolitan University among the top 10 UK universities in all of its five key areas of measurement.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University is the top university in the UK across seven key areas including ‘overall student satisfaction’ in the International Student Barometer 2010.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University has the largest number of full-time MBA students in UK.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University has worked with more than 5000 companies and brought to market over 500 new products to the marketplace over the past 10 years.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University PDR Centre has recently won a prestigious Ret Dot Design Award – the Centre’s eleventh international award.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University has a multi-faith community consists of 92 different religions from over 140 countries.