The programme aims to provide a high quality and professionally relevant undergraduate programme, developing in students a critical appreciation of the role managers undertake in the modern business world. Graduates will be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge for a multi-disciplinary approach to diverse business, information communication technology and management problems. On completion of a degree covered by the subject benchmark statement, a student should have the following subject specific knowledge and understanding, cognitive skills, practical and professional and transferable skills:
This is done by following the UK Quality Assurance Agency guidelines in giving students a ‘strong practical and professional orientation’ differentiating it from other Indian BBA programs.
WHY CARDIFF MET BBA DEGREE @ UBS?
These methods ensure student’s ability to grasp complex concepts, put them in practice, develop learning agility and ensure the business fundamentals are engrained in them.
STUDENT VALUE PROPOSITION
Students become future ready in the VUCA world and are able to:
- Develop confidence to face any challenges
- Become adaptable and agile
- Use the right analytical tools
- Explore new approaches to critical thinking and independent analysis.
- Facilitate quick decision making
- Ask the right questions in a live environment
CORPORATE VALUE CREATION AND EMPLOYABILITY
Application Fees: Application Form will be processed on receiving Rs.1500/- (USD 30)
STEP 2: Attach Required Documents (See list below) or email them to email@example.com,in
Any document not available can be emailer later.
STEP 3: 1st Round Personal Interview (Internal focussed)
STEP 4: 2nd Round Personal Interview (External focussed)
STEP 5: Selected Candidates will get a Provisional Offer Letter (Unconditional or Conditional)
NOTE: For any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognition & Acceptance of IB Diploma for BBA and BBA + MBA Integrated Course from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK by Universal Business School, Mumbai.
Universal Business School, Mumbai (UBS) values the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and its engaging and challenging curriculum, which encourages critical thinking, intercultural understanding and respect. We welcome applications from IB students.
Admission to UBS is competitive, is based on performance across multiple criteria including accepting the IB Diploma Programme results. IB candidates should have, or expect to achieve, a total score of 30 or better and proficiency in English communication to apply for the 3 year Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Business Management as well as the Integrated BBA + MBA program from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK.
IB students applying to UBS will be accepted on the basis of their predicted grades. The schools or students will submit their predicted grades and transcripts with past performance. The procedure is the same for Indian students, foreign students or NRI/PIO candidates.
- Students need to Apply online http://www.universalbusinessschool.com/applynow.php
- Students need to email copies of their transcripts, Migration Certificate, 2 Letters of Reference and a Statement of Purpose Essay to admissionsubs.org.in
- Students will be invited for a Personal Interview
- If Selected they will receive an Provisional Offer Letter from UBS
Note: UBS takes into consideration the CAS, EE & TOK submissions made by the student during the Interview process.
We appreciate the Swiss IB curriculum and pedagogy and encourage IB students to move to the British system of developing critical and analytical thinking.
|Academic— IB Grade of 30||70%|
|Extra-Curricular (CAS / EE / TOK)||10%|
- Mark Sheets (10th, IB Predicted Grade)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Reference (LOR) – 2 (School)
- Creativity Action Service / Extended Essay / Theory of Knowledge
|Global BBA Degree from Cardiff Met, UK||3 Years||Rs. 3.68 Lacs / year||15th July|
|Lateral Entry / Top-up BBA Degree from Cardiff Met, UK||1 Year / 2 Years||Rs.3.98 Lacs / year||15th July|
|Boarding & Lodging|
(Single Sharing) : Rs. 2,34,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
(Dual Sharing) : Rs. 1,78,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
|Accommodation & Meals: We offer single / double A/C Rooms
with ensuite washroom, common Living & Dining Room with Kitchenette.
Fee includes students accommodation, House keeping, Soft Furnishing,
WiFi, Laundry, Gym and extensive Sports Facilities. We offer 4 Meals / Day with Veg., Jain & Non-Veg.
options cooked in seperate kitchens.
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 30,000/-|
Each Student needs to pay a refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 30,000. This amount will be adjusted against any damage to UBS property or any outstanding dues towards any Fees or any Expenses outstanding. It can also be used for any penalty or fines which the student is levied during his stay at the Campus. Students will be refunded the balance amount at the completion of the course when they are checking out of the Campus after adjusting for any dues accruing to the Institute.Refund Policy
1. Application Fee – INR 1,500/ – Non refundable / Non transferable
2. First Installment Fee – INR 1,00,000/- Non refundable / Non transferable
3. Tuition Fee
- If a student cancels BEFORE the commencement of the degree program the fee paid towards tuition (installments) will be refunded. However NO REFUND is applicable for the First Installment fee.
- The first installment fee can be transferred to one subsequent intake only, if student officially fills-up Postponement form with applicable fee however, new fee structure will apply.
- If the student transfers his registration to the next intake and decides to cancel his registration thereafter, in such cases no refund will be applicable on the first installment fees.
- If a student cancels AFTER the commencement of the program, any advanced installment paid will be non-refundable.
4. Scholarship/Fee Waiver/Recommendation
- If the student wishes to cancel the program in between, fees accrued till the date of cancellation excluding scholarship/fee waiver/recommendation granted must be paid before release of any academic & non-academic documents
- If a student is found to violate the UBS Code of Conduct, there will be no refund of any amount under any circumstance.
- The above refund policy is applicable irrespective of the cause for refund and includes medical emergencies and all other causes.
5. Student Housing Policy